strange feeling

January 24, 2011

that's what i feel now after my brackets were removed this evening. well, i feel very very happy too. i can't stop smiling. i remember two and half years before how my teeth looked like. i have a small jaw and big teeth, so 1/4 of my teeth needed to be removed. it was a torture.

eso es lo que me siento ahora, después de me lo quitaron está tarde el aparato que llevaba. bueno, me siento muy y muy feliz también. no puedo dejar de sonreír. recuerdo que dos años y medio antes como estaban mis dientes. tengo una mandíbula pequeña y los dientes grandes, por lo que me tuvieron que quitar un 1/4 de los dientes. fue una tortura.

3 comments:

chare said...

wow.. your teeth look so nice now, i bet you are even more beautiful now after the brackets :) congrats for having them removed ... hehehe

Morenica said...

thanks's chare! at least i have a brighter smile and that's give me more confidence.

Kristina Yuni said...

you looks beautiful with or without the brackets. :-)

I should put brackets as well, it's scary to see my teeth moving and when i smile or talk, people can see the space between my teeth. arghhh not so nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...