photography course

January 8, 2011

yesterday i attended a short photography course in Bilbao. the lessons we got were the basic information of SLR. for me this was useful since i know very little about it. thanks to this course i've discovered where the focus is on my 18-55 lense and how to use it. it's silly of me, the button marked ¨autofocus¨, that's why i couldn't move the focus so i thought ¨where's the focus?¨). 
it's a pity that the course was really too short.  i should join more photography course, it's fun!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

qué envidia el poder hacer un curso de Fotografía!!!! Ve mostrándonos los progresos!!!

laura tj said...

you should do it! ps you might want to join this group, the weekly challenge looks interesting i just haven't had a chance to submit any.. http://www.flickr.com/groups/simplyhuecreativechallenge/

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

You should take more, today the first day for my photography class and I already love it! I like how you captured some of the students trying to figure out their cameras. I wanted to try this too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...