It's been a year!

December 16, 2011

It has been a year already since I wrote my very first post. In my second post, you can see me putting up the Christmas tree and here I am putting it up again for the second time. But I think, this time my tree looks better than last year. 
In Spain, the tradition is to have ¨belén¨ (nativity scene) instead of a christmas tree, although nowadays christmas trees are getting more common. You can see my small and cute ¨belén¨ above and below; Timi is so curious with the ornaments.

5 comments:

Morena said...

your dog is unbelievably cute!!!!

Morenica said...

Yes indeed. We missed him so much when we were in SF.

Anonymous said...

Cute ornaments!! :)

Anonymous said...

Timiiiiiiiiiiiii..

Catherine Denton said...

Your decorations are beautiful and that puppy is precious.
Catherine Denton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...