Good morning champion!

May 29, 2011

When I was a kid I didn't like football at all. I didn't understand why people was so crazy about it and I thought it's a game for boys only. Then I knew that the ¨World Cup¨ existed but I didn't care. Meanwhile I had never heard about Champions League¨ until five years ago when I came to Spain; things started  to change. Little by little I started to understand football. At that time I was amazed by ¨Ronaldinho¨ from ¨Barcelona football team¨ and there where the story began. I watched almost all their game until they won Spanish league and Champions league.
Five years have passed since then Barcelona has won another Champion league in 2007 and yesterday they did it again. This morning I enjoyed my breakfast very much while reading newspaper; the fresh orange juice, chocolate milk, toasted bread with cheese, ¨Nocilla¨ (white chocolate jam) and the details of yesterday match in Wembley, London: Manchester United vs FC. Barcelona.

Cuando era niña no me gustaba nada el fútbol. No entendía por qué la gente estaba tan loca por él y pensé que es un juego solo para los chicos. Entonces supe que ¨El mundial¨ existía pero no me importaba. Mientras tanto, nunca había oído hablar de ¨Liga de campeones¨ hasta hace cinco años cuando vine a España; las cosas empezaron a cambiar. Poco a poco empecé a entender el fútbol. En aquello momento me fascinaba ¨Ronaldinho¨ del equipo de Barcelona. Ví caso todos sus partidos hasta que ganaron la liga y la champion.
Cinco años han pasado desde entonces barcelona ha ganado otro champion en 2007 y ayer lo hizo otra vez. Está mañana disfruté mucho mi desayuno mientras leyendo el periódico; el zumo natural de naranja, leche con chocolate, pan tostado con queso, y Nocilla (chocolate blanco) and los detallos del partido de ayer en Wembley, Londres: Manchester United vs FC. Barcelona.



3 comments:

::: Wild lola {Naia} said...

muy bonitas estas fotos!

Morenica said...

gracias Naia!

Anonymous said...

bagi dooongggm... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...