LA & The wedding

October 12, 2011

I went to Los Angeles last weekend to attend a wedding of my high school friend. It was a lovely outdoor wedding in a warm Monday afternoon. We had a pleasant lunch under the tree with a beautiful view. I took a lot of pictures and here I am now making a photo album for the newlyweds.
The previous day my friend took me to downtown El Segundo where there are so many wonderful dining choices. Then we walked on the Manhattan beach a little bit before visiting ¨Universal Studios¨. 

Fui a Los Ángeles la semana pasada para asistir a la boda de una amiga del instituto. Fue una boda muy bonita al aire libre en una cálida tarde de lunes. Comimos muy agusto abajo de un árbol con una vista fantástica. Hice muchas fotos y aquí estoy ahora haciendo un albúm de fotos para los recién casados. El día anterior me llevaron al centro de El Segundo donde hay muchos sitios estupendos para comer. Luego caminamos un poco por la playa de Manhattan antes de visitar ¨Universal Studios¨.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weyma..
they are pretty :)
love the one that u took my wedding dress with my engagement ring...
love it!!!
i'm soooooo super glad u made it to my wedding..
been a long time since we grad, right?

kisses from both of us ~O.A~
ochArjuna

laura tj said...

i want to see more photos from the wedding! the pics of the birds are amazing!!

sukma said...

I Love all the pics you took ^__^ they all look amazing...
hopefully kita bisa kumpul2 lagi yah...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...