Barcelona (Nikon FM version)

July 5, 2011

Barcelona is a fascinating city; the architecture is amazing, it has a rich history and culture, the beaches are beautiful and it has the best football team in the world. But what I love most about the city is its street-lining trees. They create a cool sensation while walking around the city in the hot summer time and I just love to see the leaves on the street. Besides, the streets are narrow so you do not really feel that you are in the big city. You can see the mountains too in one side and the other side where the beaches are; this makes Barcelona seems even smaller. 

Barcelona es una ciudad fascinante, la arquitectura es increíble, tiene una rica historia y cultura, las playas son bonitas y tiene el mejor equipo de fútbol en el mundo. Pero lo que más me gusta de la ciudad son sus calles arboladas. Crean una sensación fresca al caminar por la ciudad en el verano caluroso, y me encanta ver las hojas en la calle. Además, las calles son estrechas por lo que realmente no te sientes que realmente estás en una ciudad grande. Puedes ver las montañas en un lado y por otro lado están las playas, lo que hace que Barcelona parece aún más pequeña.
The old harbour. Port Vell
Colombus monument. Monumento a Colón
I totally agree with what a Spanish poet Federico García Lorca said about La Rambla ¨it is the only street in the world that I wish would never end¨.
 Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con lo que un poeta español Federico García Lorca dijo sobre La Rambla ¨es la única calle en el mundo que me gustaría no se acabará.
I think this is in the park around ¨Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya¨. So strange that I did not take pictures of the building with my film camera but I did take some inside the museum. By the way they gave me a free entrance. Lucky me :) 
Creo que esto es en el parque alrededor de ¨Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya¨. Que raro que no hice fotos del edificio con mi cámara analógica per sí tomé algunas en el interior del museo. Por cierto, me dieron una entrada libre. Que suerte :)
The news said that it was the hottest days of the year and here I was walking in the desert looks like, the Olympic park, in the middle of the day. 
La noticia dijo que erán los días más calurosas del año y aquí estaba yo caminando en el desértico parque Olímpico en la mitad del día.
Barcelona has so many beautiful parks and gardens. Of course I did not make to see all of them but this is unique, the oldest one called ¨Parc del Laberint d'Horta¨. 
Barcelona tiene muchos parques y jardines bonitos. Por supesto no pude verlos todos, pero esto es único, el más antiguo llamado ¨Parc del Laberint d'Horta¨.
And finally...the most famous park; ¨Park Güell¨. I went there two times in three days. 
Y por fin...el famoso parque;  ¨Parque Güell¨. Fui dos veces en tres días.
Perhaps you wonder if I visited ¨La Sagrada Familia¨. I was there four hours before my return flight took off. I did take pictures with my film camera but the film is not finished yet. 
Tal vez te preguntas si he visitado ¨La Sagrada Familia¨. Estuve allí cuatro horas antes de mi vuelo de regreso  despegó. Hice fotos con mí cámara analógica pero la película no ha terminado todavía.
I saw someone taking pictures with Nikon FM film camera while I was in park Güell so I asked him to take pictures of me because mine is also Nikon FM. After taking two pictures he changed the lense to his lense and these are the results. What do you think?
Well I think he takes better pictures than me. I should have asked him to take more pictures of me :) 
Vi alguien tomando fotos con la cámara Nikon FM mientras estuve en el parque Güell, así que le pedí que me sacara una foto porque la mía es también Nikon FM. Después de hacer dos fotos, cambió mi lente con su lente y estos son los resultados. ¿Qué opinas? 
Bueno, creo que hace fotos mejor que yo :) Le tenía que haber pedido que me sacara más fotos.

3 comments:

laura tj said...

i wish i were there..

muchlove said...

gorgeous photos!! looks amazing :)

_ said...

qué bonitas las fotos de Barcelona!
Las fotos de mi post son de Valencia, actualmente estoy afincada aquí y por ahora muy contenta, descubriendo nuevos lugares.
Un beso

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...